[Met_help] A problem

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Wed Jul 22 11:02:21 MDT 2009

I tried running this Stat-Analysis job using the data you sent on the originally released METv2.0 code and on a version that includes the latest patches.

In the original version, I do the "nan"'s you're seeing, but in the patched version, they are fixed.

I'm guessing that you didn't do a "make clean" before recompiling MET with the patches.  If you didn't do a "make clean", then the Stat-Analysis executable wasn't actually rebuilt.

In your top-level METv2.0 directory, please do a "make clean" followed by a "make" to rebuild MET.  Please note that this will also remove the output of the test scripts, so you may want to go into
the "scripts" directory and rerun the "test_all.sh" test script once MET has been rebuilt.