[Met_help] A problem

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue Jul 7 07:16:30 MDT 2009

Hello,

The MODE-Analysis tool (and Stat-Analysis) may be run with or without a config file.  Most of the time it's easiest to just run them from the command line without using a config file.  I find that
it's only helpful to use the config file when I'm doing some complicated filtering on the data.

So could you please send me two things:
(1) The command line (or script) you use to call MODE-Analysis.
(2) The MODE output file(s) that you're trying to analyze.

I'll try running MODE-Analysis and tell you what's going on.