[Met_help] Memory problems with MET

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Wed Jul 1 11:02:21 MDT 2009

Thomas,

Great, thanks for letting me know.  FYI, I posted this bug fix to the known issues page for METv2.0:
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/known_issues/METv2.0/index.php

If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest grabbing all of the latest bug fixes by following the instructions in the first section title "All Recommended Updates".