[Met_help] Re: MET compile problem

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Wed Feb 4 11:58:25 MST 2009

Ming,

Please try emptying out all of the F2C lines in your makefile:
F2C_BASE     =
F2C_INCS     =
F2C_LIBS     =
F2C_LIBNAME  =
And then rebuild MET.

I don't believe you need it when compiling with PGI.  If you look in the sample "Makefile_PGI" in the top-level MET directory, you'll see that it's empty in there.

Sorry for the confusion.  And please let me know if this does the trick for you or not.