[Met_help] Zero output

Joe Eastman Joe.Eastman at windlogics.com
Thu Dec 3 10:16:10 MST 2009

Hello,

I am new to using METv2.0, so this is probably something silly. I run with the command:

~/METv2.0-update_bin/point_stat myj_d03_2002-05-05_06:00:00 okmet.nc pointstat -outdir . -v 1000 >&m.out&

What I end up with is zero output in the txt and stat files. It prints the headers and nothing else. I have converted some Oklahoma mesonet data successfully using the ascii2nc program. I included my station file too. The other question that is not obvious to is how does one do multiple time periods. I have data every 5 minutes. I write the grib WRF output every 10 minutes and would like evaluation over all forecast times in a single file. Is this possible? Do I need to write all WRF output to a single grib file?

Thanks for your time.

Take care,
Joe

Dr. Joseph L. Eastman
Senior Atmospheric Scientist
WindLogics Inc.
201 4th St NW
Grand Rapids, MN
55744

c - 410.279.9702
w - 651.556.4297
jeastman at windlogics.com<mailto:jeastman at windlogics.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.