[Met_help] MET2.0 compilation errors

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue Aug 25 10:29:26 MDT 2009

Maciek,

It looks like you're trying to use the "gcc" compiler with MET.  You
should be using the GNU g++ compiler.  Perhaps that's the reason why
you're having problems with standard includes and libraries.  Sorry I
didn't notice this in your first email.

Please try changing gcc to g++ in the top-level MET Makefile, and then
rebuild MET.  And please let me know how it goes.