[Met_help] MET compilation error

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Aug 17 14:37:20 MDT 2009

Holly,

We do offer a 2 day training for MET here at NCAR as part of the
WRF-Tutorial.  Here's our webpage about it... although I see that the info
is out of date right now!

http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/tutorial.php

These tutorials occur twice each year, in July and January.  The next one
will be January 2010.

And we do post the slides from the tutorials.  However, I see again that
we haven't done that yet for the July 2009 tutorial.  Here's where we'll
be posting them:

http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/docs/overview.php

Hope that helps.  We'd love to have you join us in January if that works
for you.