[Met_help] stat_analysis question on Pearson CC

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Thu Apr 30 15:07:39 MDT 2009

Jon,

Great.  Thanks for letting me know.

You're welcome to use MET however you like, but I think you've experienced
the downside of dumping the matched pair lines.  Not only does it take up
a lot of space, but it slows Stat-Analysis to a crawl!

If you'd like, you can easily disable the MPR output by modifying the
"output_flag" in the Point-Stat config file.