[Met_help] Troubleshooting test cases with MET 2.0

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Apr 20 08:01:42 MDT 2009

Remi,

Thanks for registering.

The error message you're seeing is rather odd.  This is the first time I've seen this one.  I really don't think that it has anything to do with NetCDF because you're getting the same error message
from the last of the 3 MODE test cases which uses only GRIB input files.

Just to clarify, when you say that you tried the GNU compilers to no avail, do you mean that you got the exact same error message about the convex hulls?  Or were there other problems?

I'll talk to the developer who wrote this section of code.  We may want to send you a debug version of a file or two, have you recompile MET, and rerun the MODE test case.  But I'll let you know.