[Met_help] grib-Stat output

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue Oct 28 12:50:34 MDT 2008

Seagayle,

I'm not sure what's going on but I'd be happy to take a look at it.

Please send me the following:
- a forecast file
- a corresponding observation file
- the GridStatConfig file you're using
- any masking polyline regions you're applying

And I'll try running it here to see if I can figure out what's going on.