[Met_help] Re: Install Met on GALE

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Thu May 29 11:09:02 MDT 2008

Erik,

Alright, I've installed METv1.0 on Gale in my user home directory:
/fs/home/johnhg/MET/METv1.0

You can find the executables in the "bin" subdirectory.

However, the only current limitation is that since Gale is a 64-bit machine, the "pb2nc" utility won't run properly on it.  We're still trying to address that compatibility issue.

All of the other tools should run fine though.

Please let me know if you have any questions in running MET.