[Met_help] Re: mode analysis tool question

wgallus at iastate.edu wgallus at iastate.edu
Thu Jun 26 15:23:49 MDT 2008

John,

Thanks.  This worked.  Apparently my only problem was that I had stuck
-fcst or -obs at the end of what was in the test script, and it was not
after a \\ continuation line.

Bill

|   William A. Gallus, Jr.                       |
|   Professor of Meteorology                     |
|   Professor-in-charge, Meteorology Program     |
|   3025 Agronomy                                |
|   Iowa State University                        |
|   515-294-2270                                 |