[Met_help] grid_stat netcdf files

Luke Peffers luke.peffers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 19:06:29 MDT 2008

Hello;

I am trying to plot the netcdf data, which is generated by grid_stat.
However, the values in the .nc files don't seem to be correct.  I am
comparing 10-m winds from WRF and GFS.  The data in the .nc files do not
appear to be the same as the data in my original files (nowhere close).  I
have set the smoothing to 1*1 grid box and the values still appear to be way
off.  I will upload my files via ftp if you'd like to take a look.

Also, it seems that the arrays in the .nc files are stacked as lon,lat...the
MET manual has them as lat,lon.

Thank you!

Luke