[Met_help] If I want to use precip files....?

Erik Noble enoble at giss.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 2 02:48:50 MDT 2008

Dear MET help,
If I have access to precipitation observation data that is only
available in binary, can I still use it with MET.
This site says that it has a fortran code that I can use to "read" the
data, but I ahve to figure out what format I want the output in.

What do I need to do in oder to use it with MET?
-Erik