[Met_help] Error when running met with the test_all.csh?

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue Jan 22 18:36:01 MST 2008

In regards to compiling MET using the PGI compilers, I wanted to point you
to a couple of known issues posted on the MET website.

The "Makefile_pgi" file needs to be modified prior to compiling with the
PGI compilers, especially version 7 of the PGI compilers:
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/known_issues/METv1.0/METv1.0_known_issues.php

So if you'd like to try using the PGI compilers again please refer to the
fixes posted.