[Met_help] Re: [Fwd: DTC announces release of Version 1 of Model Evaluation Tools (MET)]

Dr. John Huddleston John.M.Huddleston at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 8 05:14:53 MST 2008

Barbara,

I have successfully built and run the scripts test for the Linux
environment for NCEP/EMC users.

I will build and test it under the Windows Cygwin environment next.

Thank you

Dr. John M. Huddleston, PE
Software Applications Development Team Leader
Systems Integration Branch
NCEP Central Operations
301-763-8000 x7136