[Met_help] Re: Data interface about met program?

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue Feb 26 09:13:14 MST 2008

Ok, I think figured it out.

Take a look in your Makefile at the MET_BASE line.  It looks like you have an extra trailing space at the end of the line.

When I built MET using the PGI 6.1-6 compilers, it built fine.  But when I added that extra space you have at the end of MET_BASE, I got exactly the same error message you got.  Please go ahead and
remove that extra space and try rebuilding.

And please let me know if that does the trick for you.