[Met_help] Re: MET V1.0 COMPILING BUG

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Sat Feb 2 08:06:17 MST 2008

Yes, you are correct.  Some users have experienced that compilation
problem in the vx_met_util library.  It's actually already included in the
list of known issues about METv1.0 on the MET website.  It's the second
item on that list:
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/known_issues/METv1.0/METv1.0_known_issues.php

I'm planning to send an email out to all registered MET users to tell them
about the updates to the MET website, including the list of known issues.
I'll go ahead and do that on Monday.

Thanks for letting us know that you were experiencing that problem.  I'm
glad it's an easy fix.

Thanks,
John Halley-Gotway