[Met_help] Re: New Version of Met on Gale?

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Thu Dec 4 13:56:00 MST 2008

Erik,

I'm not too familiar with the reanalysis II dataset.  If that data is point data, you'd use the Grid-to-Point tool called "Point-Stat".  If the reanalysis II data is gridded, you'd use the
Grid-to-Grid tool called "Grid-Stat".

I'll went ahead and built METv1.1 on gale for you to use.  I updated it with all of the bug fixes from the MET website.  You can find the code in:
/home/johnhg/MET/MET_releases/METv1.1

I had to delete the METv1.0 version that was there because I had exceeded by disk quota.

Thanks and good luck,
John