[Met_help] problems compiling MET

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue Apr 1 13:56:02 MDT 2008

Segayle,

I'd have to agree with you - something definitely doesn't look right.

Could you please send me the following two files:
METv1.0/out/pcp_combine/sample_fcst_12L_2005080712V_12A.nc
METv1.0/out/pcp_combine/sample_obs_2005080712V_12A.nc

Those were built by the PCP-Combine tool in the test test script and are used as input into MODE.

I'll take a look at their contents and see if there's a problem in them.  Could be a NetCDF-related issue.