[Met_help] ERROR: read_pds() -> unexpected time range indicator of 10

Luke Peffers luke.peffers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 15:46:56 MDT 2007

Hello, I have made it to the point where I can now try using the point_stat
tool.  I didn't make it very far however.  I received this error (ERROR:
read_pds() -> unexpected time range indicator of 10) when I entered the
command;

 ./point_stat
/fuelberg/r0/lpeffers/WRFV2/run/postprd/WRFPRS_d01.06.01.grb
/fuelberg/r0/lpeffers/MET_9/METv0.9/data/PREPBEFR_DATA/OBS_00.nc     WRF

Any advice as to where I should start looking for the solution to this
problem?

Thank you,

Luke Peffers
FSU