[Met_help] Re: MET Update

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:47:26 MST 2007

Jeff,

Great, I'm glad you guys were able to get things to work on your end.

We had heard that same issue from another user recently as well.  On some systems, the g2c library is available for use and will work in place of the f2c library.  Lacey Holland in our group is
working on providing a more thorough "commonly asked questions" section on the MET website in conjunction with the next release of MET.  I know that explaining the f2c vs g2c issue is one of the items
on her list.