[Isp] Public Relations page - need info by 30 September

Terri Cantrell tcantrel at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 21 13:16:57 MDT 2009

I will be putting together a public relations web page for each ISP
partner. This page will serve several purposes, but mostly to have *a
single place for people to come to find out about you & your research*.
These pages tend to hit the Google search engine fairly quickly once
they are officially online & I have found many other agencies & news
agencies use & link to these pages.

Another benefit is that it will aid us in creating the various reports
throughout the year without bugging you again for anything other than
possible updates.

Each page should include:
- name, job title, ISP program/project, contact info
- picture of you
- current vitae
- links to home page(s) & project/program page(s)
- brief description of your field of interest & FY09 activities + a
graphic or more with caption
- NAR Metrics, including news coverage (articles, interviews...)
- publications

*Links* to what I did for the TIIMES group can be found at:
http://www.nar.ucar.edu/2008/ESSL/catalog/tiimes/

Samples of individual pages:
http://www.nar.ucar.edu/2008/ESSL/catalog/tiimes/guenther.php
http://www.nar.ucar.edu/2008/ESSL/catalog/tiimes/kleypas.php
http://www.nar.ucar.edu/2008/ESSL/catalog/tiimes/holland.php
http://www.nar.ucar.edu/2008/ESSL/catalog/tiimes/wang.php

To aid me in this I need the following from each of you by _*30
September 2009*_:

1.  *NAR METRICS:* a copy of what you sent your home division,
preferably an electronic copy

2.  *Updated Vitae:* preferably electronic so I can pull off your
publications list & link it to the web page

3. *Picture of you*, unless I did one for you last year & you want the
same picture. If you do not have a recent picture, let me know & I can
come by with a camera.

4. Brief (1 paragraph) *write up about your area of research *or job
description or link to a place you have this information

6. Brief (1-3 paragraphs) on your *ISP related projects from FY09*,
along with a graphic(s) & caption(s) if possible. Some of the divisions
ask for this also & if so, you may send you what you gave them as I may
be able to just link to that one if they have all the parts.

** I would really like to have everything by the 30th of September but
if you are in a bind let me know.

Terri

Terri A. Cantrell
303-497-8281