[Isp] TIIMES public relations pages - need your input

Terri Cantrell tcantrel at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 3 19:20:16 MST 2009

Unfortunately due to me wearing many hats of late I have not had a
chance to work on the TIIMES input to the LAR or your individual yearly
summary PR pages. I will be out of the office the rest of this week and
will need to hit the ground running next week as I need to have it ready
for review by the head honchos on November 15th.

*This information is referred to and used in a variety of ways
throughout the next year, so please help us make you look FABULOUS!*

*The information you provide will not be double counted and is strictly
to provide a one-stop PR page on you & your research, like in past years.

Please email the information (see below) no later than end of day
Monday, November 9th.*

/*A HUGE THANK YOU to those who have already submitted their information.
*/

*To view your FY08 page please go to:*
http://www.nar.ucar.edu/2008/ESSL/catalog/tiimes/

Examples for those who did not have a page in FY08:
http://www.nar.ucar.edu/2008/ESSL/catalog/tiimes/guenther.php
http://www.nar.ucar.edu/2008/ESSL/catalog/tiimes/holland.php
http://www.nar.ucar.edu/2008/ESSL/catalog/tiimes/gochis.php

What I need from you:

1.  Updated *VITA*

2.  Updated *PICTURE of yourself* (if you wish)

3.  Please review the *GENERAL & CONTACT INFORMATION *& let me know if
any information has changed. For those who do not have a page from last
year and have not provided the information to me, please do so

4. *METRICS*:  please send me what you sent your home division so I can
combine the information onto this page

5. A brief writeup of your *RESEARCH FOCUS* & your activities for FY09.

6. 1 or more *GRAPHICS/PICTURES* relating to your research and a caption

Cheers,
Terri

Terri A. Cantrell
303-497-8281