[Isp] FL1-2042 collaborative meeting room - not available

Terri Cantrell tcantrel at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 25 13:44:46 MDT 2009

Because of the extreme need for office space at FL they are turning the
FL1-2042 collaborative meeting room into office space.  The space is not
available for meetings beginning today.

I found out when Kerry's people came to move the furniture out.

ISP will eventually have the room next to it for smaller events, but the
available date is dependent on when Archives moves their remaining boxes
and I have the cubicle & other items disassembled.

Terri

Terri A. Cantrell
303-497-8281

http://www.isp.ucar.edu