[Isp] ISP sign ideas - last few days to vote

Terri Cantrell tcantrel at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 29 08:53:24 MDT 2009

*LAST FEW DAYS to VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE
*
I worked up a few ideas for signs to post at the designated ISP areas in
FL (FL1-2037 & 3 inner offices) & ML offices & possible conference
room.   I would like to see which, if any, are your favorites.

They can be found laid out in:

*FL1 - 2037 *
(old IDC, then old archives space / next to the old TIIMES collaboratory
workshop room)

*OR on the web:
http://www.isp.ucar.edu/sign.html*

*Please vote for up to 3 by putting a tick mark on the the hard copies
in FL1-2037 or send an email to me if you view them on the web.  Please
vote by August 2nd.*

Cheers,
Terri :)

Terri A. Cantrell