[Isp] ISP in the news section added to web

Terri Cantrell tcantrel at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 3 20:33:01 MDT 2009

*IN THE NEWS:
*
As time permits I have been slowly populating the ISP web pages.  I just
finished the first version of the "In the News" page.

The links on the ISP opening page take you to the news page for more
information & then onto the full story if you want more.   This makes it
easier for us to compile your media coverage throughout the year when it
comes time for year end reports.

The news listed on the opening page is what I was able to find via
Google Alerts, please let me know if I missed any or if there are
additions to the information & sources listed.

*PUBLICATIONS:
*
Until the NCAR publications database is officially online, is there some
interest in having me list the newest publications on the opening
page?    Hopefully the database will be up & running by the end of the year.

If you are interested, please forward me the citation.   I would also
appreciate a link to the paper if possible.

Cheers,
Terri

Terri A. Cantrell
303-497-8281