[ISP-mc] New draft of call for proposals

Brian ONeill boneill at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 11 13:32:43 MST 2009

Peter,
Here are some comments on this version of the call for proposals.  In
general I think it is a good topic, most of my comments are on
clarifying its scope (especially as related to socio-economics) and on
the evaluation process.  I am cc'ing others just in case anyone finds it
useful to know what other opinions are out there.
Brian

Peter Backlund wrote:
> Here is a new draft that incorporates comment from the steering
> committee.

Brian O'Neill
Climate and Global Dynamics (CGD) Division &
Integrated Science Program
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307
USA
tel: +1-303-497-8118