[Grad-postdoc-assn] NCAR/UCP Postdoc Grant Writing and Management Seminar #3 next week

Soudeh Kamali skamali at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 13 08:37:05 MDT 2022

Good morning postdocs!

This is a quick reminder that our third seminar in the NCAR/UCP
Postdoc Grant Writing and Management Seminar Series is *Next Thursday
(October 20th) at 9:30 AM MT!* You should already have received a calendar
invitation to the event in the last couple of weeks so we're looking
forward to seeing you there.

This session will focus on internal NCAR/UCP policies and protocols. Please
see the flyer and calendar information below for additional details and
feel free to contact me (skamali at ucar.edu), Hugh Walpole (walpole at ucar.edu),
and Mariana Cains (mgcaines at ucar.edu) if you have questions.

You can also find the recordings and materials from the previous two
sessions here.
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1R_gvdJmMO9yPmMDraFJ4WRqH7cVE_Hna?usp=sharing>

We'll see you all next week!
Soudeh, Mariana, and Hugh

*On behalf of the NCAR/UCP Fellows Professional Development Committee*

*Calendar Info:*
NCAR/UCP Postdoc Grant Writing & Management Series: NCAR/UCP Policies and
Protocols Session
Thursday, October 20 · 9:30 – 11:00am
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/fwc-obpr-trm
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 352-453-0865‬ PIN: ‪962 132 905‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/fwc-obpr-trm?pin=2874526611501