[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Front Range Industry Postdoc Summit

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 26 08:20:06 MDT 2021

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Zink, Katherine E. (Fed)" <katherine.zink at nist.gov>
*Date:* July 23, 2021 at 9:54:51 AM PDT
*To:* vsloan at ucar.edu
*Cc:* "Ferris, Mark S. (Fed)" <mark.ferris at nist.gov>, "Derimow, Nicholas A.
(Fed)" <nicholas.derimow at nist.gov>
*Subject:* *Front Range Industry Postdoc Summit*

Hi Valerie,

I am a postdoc at NIST and was directed to your name by previous organizers
of the FRIPS meeting. I'm reaching out to invite postdocs to a half-day
in-person summit with postdocs and industry that we are hosting at the
Colorado School of Mines this October. I've attached a flyer and am hoping
to spread the word to campuses in the area. Would you be able to direct
this to a postdoc group or listserve? Or do you know if there is a postdoc
group and a contact that you could put me in touch with?

Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you in October!
Thank you.

Katherine E. Zink
NRC Postdoc - NIST Boulder
Fluid Characterization Group