[Grad-postdoc-assn] Informal meeting to chat and connect

Anna-Lena Deppenmeier deppenme at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 8 13:34:50 MST 2021

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank all of you who came by today, it was great to see so
many of you. I hope you enjoyed the company, too!
Also sorry for the short notice for those who couldn't make it.

If you have any feedback on the format please don't hesitate to let me
know, still (! almost a year into the virtual/work-from-home world in)
figuring out how to best enable connection through the screen.

All the best and have a nice weekend,
Anna