[Grad-postdoc-assn] postdoc opportunity in the Netherlands

Anna-Lena Deppenmeier deppenme at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 30 11:12:10 MDT 2021

Hi all,

a former colleague and good friend of mine is currently advertising an
exciting postdoc opportunity in the Netherlands. I worked at the
KNMI during my PhD and have many happy memories there, I can highly
recommend working with these people!
This is the link:
https://www.werkenvoornederland.nl/vacatures/scientist-climate-variability-post-doc-KNMI-2021-0016#0
(website
seems Dutch but all the description is in English)
I would be happy to chat if people are interested.

Best and have a great weekend,
Anna

--
Anna-Lena Deppenmeier
she/her/hers <https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>

I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the Traditional Territory
of the Arapaho, Cheyenne, Sioux, and Ute. Colorado's Front Range
<https://native-land.ca/> is a contemporary and traditional site of trade
and gathering for many Indigenous peoples.

Click here <https://informationisbeautiful.net/beautifulnews/>, if you made
it through the signature and need a pick-me-up.