[Grad-postdoc-assn] Halloween virtual party

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 19 14:38:44 MDT 2020

Hi all,

Thank you for your understanding regarding the change in prizes.

I wanted to briefly mention that the ASP has a limited amount of
non-Federal funds that we use for coffee/tea and modest snacks for
in-person gatherings.  In the absence of in-person events, we thought that
prizes for the costume contest would be a nice way of boosting morale and
having some fun.  I just wanted to clarify that the prizes won't be
supported by NSF or any Federal funding.

I can't wait to see the winning costumes!  This should be fun.

Paula

Paula Fisher
Administrator

Education & Outreach and