[Grad-postdoc-assn] Panel on "Transition from Postdocs to Project Scientists"

Xiyue (Sally) Zhang sallyz at ucar.edu
Thu May 21 17:13:44 MDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Please join us at *9:30–10:30am on Thursday, 5/28* for a panel discussion
on *Transition from Postdocs to Project Scientists* with former ASP
postdocs:

   - *Christina McCluskey*, Project Scientist I, CGD
   - *Katie Dagon*, Project Scientist I, CGD
   - *Cenlin He*, Project Scientist I, RAL

They will share their experiences of the transition. Each of them has taken
a unique path. This is also a great opportunity to learn about Project
Scientists positions at NCAR.

This event will be held on *Google Meet*:

Meeting ID
https://meet.google.com/ckj-qrqw-shf
Phone Numbers
(‪US‬)‪+1 413-561-2037‬
PIN: ‪222 347 912#‬

(Please note that Chrome is the preferred browser for Google Meet.)

We hope to see you there!

Best,
Sally
On behalf of ASP Professional Development Committee

--
Xiyue (Sally) Zhang
Postdoc Fellow, Advanced Study Program