[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Join us for this free webinar next Thursday!

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 18 09:18:58 MDT 2020

Please see this timely AMS webinar

Rebecca Haacker

Director
NCAR E&O and the Advanced Study Program

Phone: 303-497-8623, Assistant Diana O. Verschoor: 303-497-1851

www.asp.ucar.eduhttps://ncar.ucar.edu/education-outreach/education-and-outreach

1. You are not working from home, you are at home, during a pandemic,
trying to get work done.
2. Your physical, mental, and emotional health is the most important
thing right now.
3. Don't compare your ability to cope with everyone else's.  4. Don't
attempt to compensate for lost productivity by working longer hours.
5. We will get through this.

Boulder County sits upon the traditional territories of the Cheyenne,
Arapaho, and Ute Nations.