[Grad-postdoc-assn] Add to CU Boulder colloquium listserv?

Joshua Alland jalland at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 23 08:13:50 MST 2020

Hi All,

Dr. Andrew Winters is an assistant professor in the Department of
Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences at the University of Colorado. He is
organizing their colloquium seminar series, and he would like to add NCAR
folks to their colloquium listserv. Emails will be advertisements of
upcoming seminars (~every 2 weeks). Please let me know if you want to be
added to this listserv - I will pass your email along to Andrew.

See this link for past and future seminars:
https://www.colorado.edu/atoc/colloquium

Best,

Josh

--

Josh Alland

Postdoctoral Fellow | NCAR Advanced Study Program

p: 303-497-8191 | e: jalland at ucar.edu | w: http://jjalland.weebly.com/

<https://ncar.ucar.edu/> <https://twitter.com/joshuaalland>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-alland-88093352/>