[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: [OTREC] Project Scientist I Position at NCAR/EOL

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 12 07:16:04 MDT 2020

A new position at NCAR, see below.

Rebecca Haacker
Director
NCAR Education & Outreach
Advanced Study Program

Office: 303-497-8623

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Cory Wolff <cwolff at ucar.edu>
*Date:* August 12, 2020 at 7:10:34 AM MDT
*To:* otrec <otrec at ucar.edu>
*Subject:* *[OTREC] Project Scientist I Position at NCAR/EOL*

Hello all,
EOL is looking for an early career scientist to work on development of the
Airborne Phased Array Radar (APAR).  See the link below for more
information, and feel free to share with anyone else who might be
interested.  Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

APAR Project Scientist I
<https://ucar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UCAR_Careers/job/Foothills-Lab-1/Radar-Project-Scientist-I_REQ-2020-160-2>

Sorry if this was spam.

Cory