[Grad-postdoc-assn] NCAR postdoc & grad student virtual tea

lluna at ucar.edu lluna at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 21 15:28:33 MDT 2020

Hi Everyone, I mentioned during the tea time virtual programming that we're
doing through NCAR/UCAR, so I wanted to share some links via this email.
This Thursday, April 23rd at 10:30 am is "Ask NCAR" with scientist Danica
Lombardozzi who will talk about Ozone Gardens! You can check out her full
lecture & short videos from her Explorer talk on this webpage:
https://ncar.ucar.edu/what-we-offer/education-outreach/public/ncar-explorer-series/ozone-gardens
The zoom link for the "Ask NCAR" and other programs can be found here:
https://scied.ucar.edu/virtual-visits-national-center-atmospheric-research
If you're interested in volunteering as a guest speaker, please sign up on
this google form! https://bit.ly/UCAR-NCAR-VirtualProgramming-Signup It's
so great to see you all today, and welcome to all the new folks!!
Sincerely, Lorena

Title: NCAR postdoc & grad student virtual tea
Hi all,Please join with postdocs and graduate students for tea in a
Hangouts Meet. All postdocs and graduate students are invited and
encouraged to attend.This tea will be hosted by Rich Rotunno, Senior
Scientist in MMM and the ASP Science Adviser.
When: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3pm – 4pm Mountain Time - Denver

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/arg-qrrp-rmu

Join by phone
+1 401-594-2288 (PIN: 878582881)