[Grad-postdoc-assn] Sept. 30th Translating Your Science for a General Audience

David Hosansky hosansky at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 19 12:10:08 MDT 2019

Hi all:

If you're interested in signing up for the class, please let me know. The
HR Connect web link is not working at the moment, but we can get you signed
up.

Thanks, David

--
*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

*David Hosansky *
*Media Relations Manager *
Boulder, CO, USA
303-497-8611 (office)/720-470-2073 (cell)
hosansky at ucar.edu

*NCAR & UCAR News* | Web <https://news.ucar.edu/> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/NCAR_Science> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/ncar_ucar> | Facebook