[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: CO Science Policy Summit - Get Involved!

Katie Dagon kdagon at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 12 14:56:00 MDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Project Bridge Colorado <projbridgeco at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 4:12 PM
Subject: Fwd: CO Science Policy Summit - Get Involved!

My name is Elliott Brooks, I am a scientist on the Anschutz Medical Campus. I
am writing on behalf of our campus's trainee-led science engagement
initiative, Project Bridge Colorado, to cordially invite early career
scientists to the Science Policy Summit we are hosting at the Anschutz
Medical Campus on Thursday, October 3rd.

There is a pressing need and desire to integrate scientific perspectives
into public policy and discourse. Project Bridge Colorado and Colorado
State University's Science in Action Initiative have teamed up to address
these issues by hosting a statewide Science Policy Summit for early-career
scientists and state policy makers. Our goal is to convene stakeholders
from across Colorado to determine how researchers can productively
contribute to policy as individuals and a community.

We hope to engage early career scientists from across Colorado, and ask you
to not only attend, but disperse this to your scientific community.

Thank you,

Elliott Brooks
Project Bridge

[image: image.png]