[Grad-postdoc-assn] Seeking volunteers for 3 upcoming NCAR Explorer Series lectures! Nov. 13, 16 & 19

Teresa Foster teresaf at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 29 10:10:04 MDT 2019

Dear Postdocs and Graduate students,

We'd love to have your help with the following events:

*1) Rebecca Centeno at the Mesa Lab (see attached flyer) *

- Wednesday, November 13, 6 pm - 9 pm  - *We need 2 volunteers *

- Saturday, November 16, 1 pm - 4  pm - *We need 2 volunteers*

*2) John Fielder at the Foothills 2 Laboratory (see attached flyer)*

- Tuesday, November 19, 5:30 pm - 9 pm -* We need 4 volunteers*

Please let me know which event you'd like to help with by return email.

Thanking you in advance for your willingness to help.

Teresa Foster

NCAR Education & Outreach
Phone: 303-497-1741 | Fax: 303-497-1646