[Grad-postdoc-assn] Seeking volunteers for NCAR Explorer Lecture at the Boulder Public Library, Wednesday, October 9

Teresa Foster teresaf at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 2 13:03:20 MDT 2019

Dear Postdocs and Graduate students,

We'd love to have your help with the upcoming Boulder Public Library event
on the evening of Wednesday, October 9. We will need 3-4 volunteers for
this event.

Please see the attached flyer to review the abstract and event details. It
is also an opportunity to see the new NCAR Traveling Climate Exhibit.

Let me know if you're available by return email. I can let you know what
time to arrive and the tasks we’ll need help with.

If you can't help with this event, there are three NCAR Explorer events
occurring in November 2019 at the NCAR Mesa Lab.

Thank you!

Teresa

Teresa Foster
NCAR Education and Outreach
National Center for Atmospheric Research, P.O. Box 3000, Boulder, CO 80307
USA
Phone: 303-497-1741 | Fax: 303-497-1646