[Grad-postdoc-assn] Mamma Mia! Boulder Dinner Theatre

Joshua Alland jalland at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 14 15:34:01 MST 2019

Hi All,

Do you like musical theatre🎭? Are you longingggg to see an exciting show?
If so, you are in luck!

We will be going to the Boulder Dinner Theatre
<https://bdtstage.com/shows/mamma-mia/> to see Mamma Mia!! Tickets are ~$63
and includes the show, meal, and good company.

If interested, please fill out this *Google sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zztQfx6FTyffclZ1fDtX_cDVXCKgaEHjmCeOQjFsuFo/edit?usp=sharing>
by
Nov. 17th*. After knowing how many folks are interested, we will find a
date that works best (hopefully sometime in December after AGU)!

You can dance, You can jive, Having the time of your life...

Networking Committee

--

Josh Alland

Postdoctoral Fellow | NCAR Advanced Study Program

p: 303-497-8191 | e: jalland at ucar.edu | w: http://jjalland.weebly.com/

<https://ncar.ucar.edu/> <https://twitter.com/joshuaalland>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-alland-88093352/>