[Grad-postdoc-assn] Seeking volunteers for upcoming Explorer Series Lectures - Saturday, June 1 and Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Teresa Foster teresaf at ucar.edu
Tue May 14 09:42:37 MDT 2019

Good morning,

We'd love to have your help with the upcoming two events. Please check out
the attached flyer to review the abstract and event details.

Let me know if you're available by return email and I'll let you know what
time to arrive and the tasks we'll need help with!

If you can't help with this series of events, we also have events coming up
in September and November.

Thank you!

Teresa

Teresa Foster
NCAR Education and Outreach
National Center for Atmospheric Research, P.O. Box 3000, Boulder, CO 80307
USA
Phone: 303-497-1741 | Fax: 303-497-1646