[Grad-postdoc-assn] Thompson Lecture Series 2019 Elizabeth Barnes

Xiyue (Sally) Zhang sallyz at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 20 14:56:32 MDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

It's time to sign up to meet our first TLS lecturer of 2019: Professor
Libby Barnes from CSU.
Here's her group website:
https://sites.google.com/rams.colostate.edu/barnesresearchgroup/home
She will be at FL on Monday 4/22, and ML on Tuesday 4/23.

This will be a great opportunity to meet with her individually, to chat
about research, career, and work-life balance, etc. We also look for
*moderators* for the breakfast discussions and the seminars. Please sign up
here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zCjS7df0tb6P65PM_iEfWiE6nMO6pDIw3AgV4epGd1k/edit?usp=sharing>
.

We will also have a pizza party dinner on Monday 4/22 at FL. For those that
have food restrictions, please feel free to specify or email me. RSVP here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16-1DQaMxD3o09I6Qdf_K7hEwU_S_ZlB6all5WXdf0rc/edit?usp=sharing>
.

We give priorities to postdocs and grads to sign up for individual meetings
by *Monday 4/1*. After that we will open up the schedule to the broader
NCAR community, so sign up early!

Best,
Sally
On behalf of TLS committee