[Grad-postdoc-assn] Arlene Fiore Thompson Lecture Series Visit

Forrest Lacey lacey at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 16 09:12:48 MDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

It's time to sign up to meet our second TLS lecturer of 2019: Professor Arlene Fiore from Columbia University.
Here's her group website: https://atmoschem.ldeo.columbia.edu/ <https://atmoschem.ldeo.columbia.edu/>
She will be at Mesa Lab on Monday 7/22 and Tuesday 7/23, and I have attached the poster with her lecture topics.

This will be a great opportunity to meet with her individually, to chat about research, career, and work-life balance, etc. We also look for moderators for the breakfast discussions and the seminars. Please sign up here <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1myXGywSrLCI_pI45nFS4mfEnvqanS1iKFwqxZwH8_bM/edit?usp=sharing>.

We will also have a dinner with Indian Food from Curry'n'Kebob on Monday 7/22 at The Rayback Collective. For those that have food restrictions, please feel free to specify or email me. RSVP here <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17VtkUWuv22mnqgX7tFUX058f0wVdByiUb72qBvPV3TY/edit?usp=sharing>

We still have room for current grads, postdocs, and visitors to sign up and meet with Arlene and also attend and informal dinner and social hour and let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Forrest
On behalf of TLS committee

---