[Grad-postdoc-assn] After work hike on Thursday 7/18

Katie Dagon kdagon at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 11 16:01:12 MDT 2019

Join us for an after work hike next Thursday July 18 at 5:15pm! We will do
a one-way hike from the Mesa Lab to Chautauqua Park, with the option to
grab dinner/drinks somewhere around Chautauqua after the hike. The route is
very accessible to all hiking levels, and the distance is around 2.5 miles.

Because we are only planning to hike one way, we recommend you take the
shuttle to the Mesa Lab instead of driving (or plan to leave your car/bike
somewhere else). For those coming from CG or FL, there is a cross-town
shuttle that arrives around 5pm to the Mesa Lab. We will all meet in the
front of the building at 5:15pm.

Details:
- When: 5:15pm, Thursday July 18
- Where: Meet at front entrance of the Mesa Lab, hike to Chautauqua Park
(Optional dinner/drinks to follow, location TBD)

All are welcome to join. Hope to see many of you there!

Katie & Rosi
ASP Networking Committee

--
Katie Dagon