[Grad-postdoc-assn] Invitation to NCAR/ UCAR Postdoc Retreat - RSVP required

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 19 08:00:00 MST 2019

Dear all,

On January 21st, we are offering a half day retreat for postdocs at
NCAR/UCAR, including those who are here on outside funding, but are working
at an NCAR/UCAR lab or program. The retreat will take place at the NCAR
Mesa Lab from 11am-5pm.

The retreat is organized by the NCAR Advanced Study Program. This year the
retreat focuses on a training in Leadership and Diversity, Equity and
Inclusion, facilitated by the UCAR Office of Diversity Equity and Inclusion
and UCAR Human Resources. Participation might require some upfront reading
of training related materials. All participants are expected to adhere to
the UCAR Code of Conduct.

https://www.ucar.edu/who-we-are/ethics-integrity/codes-conduct/participants

We are excited to be providing this training and hope you will join us.

*Deadline to RSVP is Jan 3rd. *

To sign up, please fill out this google form:
https://forms.gle/fA8MMFjJ8w5Lgwzb9

*Note: ASP postdocs, please don’t use this form.*

Scott

--
My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to

Scott Briggs
Administrator
Advanced Study Program
303-497-1607