[Grad-postdoc-assn] Mock Panel Review - sign up now!

Christina McCluskey cmcclus at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 29 17:01:47 MDT 2019

Dear NCAR Postdocs,

We had our first Proposal Mock Panel Review in March and many people
indicated interest in having another panel review in the coming months. To
determine the date and timeline of the next Mock Review Panel, please
indicate your interest in this signup sheet (link
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0OsvR73fbKPAAb0LgRhFisThWUow3nnX5zbGehqsn0/edit?usp=sharing>).
Please sign up by *Friday, May 10*.

The Proposal Mock Panel Review is a project intended to provide feedback
for new proposal writers. Postdocs will identify a call for proposals at a
funding agency of their choice and develop a proposal with collaborators
over the next month or so. A panel consisting of postdocs (including the
proposal writers) will meet and review each proposal and provide feedback.
The panel will be moderated by a senior PI or Program Manager. The goal of
this project is to provide postdocs with experience on both sizes of the
proposal process in addition to useful feedback on their proposals. More
information here: link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18y4s7fCTwa3VzWNvveK4SAaBJLb8NPTc11uuiwO9CAE/edit?usp=sharing>

Please reach out if you have any questions/concerns or if you are
interested in helping me with organizing :)

Best,
Christina
--
*Christina S. McCluskey, Ph.D. *