[Grad-postdoc-assn] Breakfast with Libby Barnes

Xiyue (Sally) Zhang sallyz at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 22 13:54:33 MDT 2019

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow morning at 9am in Chapman Room at ML, we will be having breakfast
with our Thompson Lecturer Libby Barnes from CSU. We will have a casual
discussion on things related to Libby's academic career, her life as a
faculty. If you have questions for her, or just want to hear about her
experiences, please join us! Light breakfast and coffee/tea will be
provided.

She will also be giving her seminar on "Extracting climate signals from
noise with machine learning" at 11am in ML auditorium.

Best,
Sally
On behalf of TLS committee

--